Working towards a greener, more sustainable future. We create exciting workspaces and specialise in environmentally sensitive office refurbishment and fitout. From bespoke workspace solutions to standalone products, Cashman Interior Services is best placed to offer sustainable working environments.
Environmentally sensitive workspaces
At Cashman Interior Services, we recognize both our direct and indirect impact on the environment. All products have an effect on the environment, from extraction of the raw materials, to the manufacture of the product, to its final disposal and recycling.
We also know that our clients want to reduce the impact they have on the environment so we are committed to providing the most sensitive and sustainable solutions possible.
We are dedicated to reducing our environmental impact and issue this statement as a commitment of both management and employees to a greener, more sustainable future.
We will always aim to:
- Reduce our carbon footprint
- Protect natural resources
- Source "green" products and services
- Reduce energy consumption
- Reduce consumption of material goods
- Minimise VOC's (volatile organic compounds)
- Specify environmentally friendly products and materials
- Comply with environmental legislation and statutory requirements
- Reduce waste with improved operating practices
- Ensure responsible and safe disposal of waste and effluent
- Invest in new products and processes that have improved performance and have reduced impact on the environment
- Improve the recycling of materials and equipment
- Re-use materials and equipment wherever possible